hello again
I haven't been blogging for awhile. Not because there's nothing to write, but because there's so much that I do not know where to start. Or if I will ever get caught up.
Anyway, I am back! And I will try my darnest to start blogging regularly again. Tell how life's treating me day by day.
New beginnings. I love each and every new beginnings.
P.S. I also have abandoned my 30 by 30 Project. There just wasn't enough time for it. So in lieu of that, I will make it my 35 by 35. :)
P.P.S. It may seem silly to you who's reading this, but I guess people who are doing this sort of project (and who insist on me to do it too) try to make life more interesting this way. Who else would push you to do the things you want, but YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment