This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

storms of different forms...


It's freaking four in the morning, and I still can't sleep. I'm tired! Too many thoughts racing in my head all at once. I just had to get up and blog to clear my mind a little.

THE SUPER STORM. The storm Ondoy last weekend caused havoc and suffering in this country that I still cannot erase the images I saw on pictures and videos. This is my third sleepless night because of those, and I hope this is the last.

MY PERSONAL STORM. I'm still torn between conflicting issues right now. Why can't things come along in perfect timing? Why does it sometimes, no - most of the times, either be too soon or too late? Or too little? Or too hard? And how can some people be too greedy that it isn't fair anymore? I need to get away from these elements soon.

CAS' STORM. If Bella has Jacob for her personal sun, then I have CAS. Hearing his voice during my daily wake up call make each of my morning. So now, it pains me to hear him so sad over his cousin's fate. I've been praying and hoping for things to get better for them, but it seems to be taking the opposite direction lately. They need a miracle. And I want them to get it. Please. Please. Please.

I can't wait for summer! But first, SLEEP.

0 comments: