september sentiments
It's too quiet here..... I guess it's time for updates.
September started out fun. First thing I did this month was fly to a paradise island, regardless of the rainy weather. Can you say Boh-raaahh-cay? Hehe.
I'll post pictures from that trip soon. And also pictures from my birthday trip. I know that one's waaay overdue. I'm not doing a good job of documenting stuff here lately because Facebook is getting all the attention. Sorry.
But now, I'm getting all anxious. I have to make some major decisions by month-end. And a lot of efforts. Help me, universe!
I need things to fall into place at the right time.
Ok, enough drama. Right now I'm trying not to worry and to trust God that everything will be fine. I'll just go watch some overdue DVDs. Y'know what I say... when the going gets tough, the tough procrastinates. He he he.
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment