This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

brazen careerists

It's funny how today's conversation with my cubemate was like something straight from Dilbert's comic:

ST grabe jhieisms
ST ang exciting ng lives natin
ST haha
ST ngayon XX vs the other company
ME oo nga! hehe..
ME wow
ST pataas ng pataas value natin kahit hindi tayo tinatrain
ST haha
ME bkt ba ngayon lang tayo naging in demand???
ST wala naman tayong ginagawa everyday pero tumataas yung worth natin
ME ps moves in mysterious ways haha


Ok... maybe it's not as funny to you as it was to me. Whatever.
I just wanna have it posted here to remind me of the good times.
And because soon, she will no longer be just a cube away. :-(

Anyway... enough drama. I'm actually HAPPY today! :-)
I just can't believe the great possibilities that are coming my way. I feel like I can have whatever I want, and that includes the chance to settle in one of the best cities in the world. Hah. And I'm glad that the same thing is happening to my friends too. I'm so grateful! Year 2008 is indeed a lucky year!

I realized... I have A LOT of good things in my life that I should be thankful for. Everything that I was sad about, it's nothing compared to my blessings, so why bother?

I love my life! :-)

There... I'm done yakking. Back to work. Back to investigating why health payment level of employee #XXXXXXX is at the lowest rate when it should be at the middle rate and why the co-pay did not generate a payment when looking at the rules it seems that the employee met probation and all other calc rules. Phew.

Do I love this part of my life too? Hmm... not so much. =P

0 comments: