This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

blah blah blah

I'm tired. I want to fast-forward to the weekend and get some R&R.

Work is being a drag.... on Monday, my access to a much-needed test environment got wiped out; Tuesday, I had my access restored and found not much energy to do anything else; Wednesday, I actually accomplished a lot, thanks to my team lead's constant reminder of my work load and ever-changing deadlines; Thursday, I got to work and found a problem already waiting for me; Friday (that's tonight), this I'm planning to skip altogether.

I'm sad most of the time, too. I need to do fun stuff. I heard exercise can very well uplift one's mood. So yeah, I need to establish a fitness plan by the end of the month. Come February, I swear I'm gonna start hitting a gym. No more excuses. I swear! I swear! I swear!

Plus, this fast expanding waistline has just got to stop.

0 comments: