I could think of only one word to describe the teambuilding activity we had on Monday - STUPID.
As if being underpaid in a third world country wasn't enough, they made us walk 22 kms. around Makati City doing senseless tasks amidst crowd/rain/sun/smoke/vehicles. They even had us wearing hideously reused raincoats among people clad in suits. For that I could never forgive them ever! Grr.
So apparently, if we were to follow the logic of the whole thing, people who walked panting and sweating and breathless together would make a great team. Duh!
I dunno why I sometimes let myself get into such futile exercises. From now on, no more Miss Nice Gal! If I think it won't add value to my life, then I'm not gonna waste my time on it. Not even a heartbeat, or in this case, not a step. Life is too precious, my friends.
There - I'm done ranting. But I'm still sore all over. Huhu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment