For some bizarre reasons, I have developed this talent to be perpetually bored inspite of frantic changes around me. I always feel that life is elsewhere, and that I'm only living in the interim. I have no idea how I can do what I do feeling what I feel.
Speaking of changes, things are finally moving on.
My one-year stay in my current place is almost up and I thought that's long enough. So I'll be moving out in two weeks. I found this new place with bare kitchen, bare living room and bare upper level. That's just fine. I'm trying to de-clutter and simplify things anyway, even if it ultimately means living like a nomad. If possible, I want to be able to pack all my stuff in a backpack and go.
At work, they're moving me to another department too. I'm now off the application support arena to focus on development. That's a good thing.
In other news, SL keeps telling me to get my papers in order and file for ??? with her. Hmm, do I really want to do that? Is it worth spending that much money, time and effort? What about ??? and ??? ? So much to think about.
But yeah........ all in all, I'm still bored. *yawn*
0 comments:
Post a Comment