It's weird how life has been treating me good and bad at the same time. A lot of things have happened this week that I don't know where to start, or if I should write anything about it at all. But now that the dusts are beginning to settle, one thing's for sure: I'M TIRED. I'm feeling so tired that I've been sleepless for the past two nights.
Anyway, I shouldn't lose the lesson from all these. And if there's anything I learned, it's that I need to change the way I THINK -- just because one's thoughts define how he feels, and how he feels reflects on how he acts.
But for the meantime, while that lofty goal is still a work in progress, I need a good book, a cup of hot chocolate and a blanket to get me through another long night ahead.
0 comments:
Post a Comment