We left Oakland yesterday at quarter to nine after missing our supposed flight at 7:30 am. Hahaha, how's that? And the next trip that we took, well... just arrived 10 minutes later. Thus, quarter to nine instead of 8:30 am. And we learned that we would have to stop over Burbank first, before getting to Phoenix, thus eating up another 15 minutes!
Finally, we arrived at Phoenix at 11:00 AM. Steve, Apaul's hubby, said he had never spent so much time in the airport before! Hahaha! My nice surprise was there, too. =) I was soo happy to see them all!!!
We met up with Apaul and Steve again at the hotel after renting a car. Then, it was time for a late lunch with the whole pack: Steve & Apaul, Ruel & Robert, Galo, Me & my nice surprise. =)
I told the guys I needed to rest after that, but they wouldn't let me. Hehe! The four of us hit the mall and it was surprisingly FUN!!! Apaul & I went goofing around the mall and they just couldn't do anything about it. Hahaha! More fun times ahead! =)

3 comments:
asan ang photos?
AYAW MAG POST NG PHOTOS ANG BAKLANG TO!!! WAIT MO IL POST THE PHOTOS DON AHEHEHEHEHAHEHEH.
Na-i-intriga ako sa surprise =oP
Post a Comment