When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And when it stays tough for too long? The truly tough think of some new way to proceed. That's why Geminis are the toughest. Other signs may have resilience but their strength makes them brittle. They can't bend easily - so, when they come under too much pressure, something within them breaks. That's not how you work. The uncertainty and upheaval you face now is your friend. It offers you the chance to start playing a crucial game by very different rules.
Nice forecast. I hope I'm really tough like that. Enwyz, what's new? Well, been back at work since yesterday after watching horror flicks throughout the weekend to celebrate the Halloween. I think I had too much. Now, I can't even go to the office restroom alone.
It's the wedding week next week. I'm invited to attend his bestfriend's wedding on the 8th, and then my boss' on the 9th. Needless to say, I can't handle that. I have to pass up the wedding on the 8th. Not that it's less important, I just don't have the time and energy to travel all the way to Bicol. I'll just send my gift to the bride. Never mind the groom. So, I guess that's settled then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment