This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

how?

It's scary how my today's horoscope very much fits the bill:

"You don't want much. You only want to feel happy. That's all that any human being ever wants. Our deepest needs are, in essence, amazingly simple. We seek just one thing with every step we make and every breath we take. An experience of contentment. A sense of fulfilment. A reason to feel glad to be alive. How sadly unattainable, how ridiculously far-fetched, how miserably impossible is this? It's not! It's your birthright to reach this state. And it's only your 'big idea' about HOW you must get there which is stopping you from getting there! "

I'm experiencing separation anxiety right now. For the nth time. Can't elaborate about this but really, the big trouble with hello is goodbye. How come we JUST CAN'T keep people??? Oftentimes, we have to watch them drift away and we can do nothing about it. Cheesy. Heavy. Mushy. But true.

Bottom line: I just wanna be happy with whatever, whoever, wherever. Just how's that? Please advise . . .

0 comments: